Not many people know what keto fat bomb recipes are- especially if you are new to the Ketogenic diet. Well, now that you are here, there’s no other choice than to tell you what they are. Fat bombs are small snacks that are considerably high in fat and low in carbohydrates.
Low-carb is what the ketogenic diet is about after all! These snacks, however, can be eaten as a quick breakfast on one of those busy mornings or as a mid-day snack or even after a workout session.
Keto diet is one that allows you to lose weight without working your asses off at the gym. This makes it the best way to lose weight if you are always on a busy schedule.
The ketogenic diet is my favorite because it is a type of diet that allows me to eat what I’d have eaten when I am not on any diet.
The only difference to this is SUGAR! Keto Fat bomb recipes don’t use sugar; instead, we make use of healthier alternatives to sugar. Another fantastic thing is the fact that you lose weight when eating all those sweets and savory fat bombs.
All keto fat bomb recipes contain a healthy amount of fats, low-carb and sugar-free flavors, as well as nutritional boosters that help to increase their efficiency.
Now, if you are a lover of fat bombs and you want to try something new, be sure to read to the end. Try any of our recipes to give your family a nice treat.
1. Chocolate Fat Bomb
For a single serving:
- 1/2 tablespoon of almond butter
- Half a tablespoon of melted organic coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of organic cacao powder
Makes 32 servings:
- A cup of almond butter
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of organic cacao powder
- For the single serving, melt the coconut oil and mix in the almond butter and cacao.
- Eat immediately.
To make for 32 people:
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it in the cacao and almond butter until smooth.
- Scoop half a tablespoon of the mix into small paper muffin cups.
- Pop into the refrigerator or freezer until hard.
- Serve and store the leftover in the refrigerator.
2. Almond Joy Fat Bomb
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 20 drops of liquid stevia
- 12 raw almonds
- Four tablespoons of coconut oil
- 20 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 oz of unsweetened bakers chocolate
To make the coconut filling:
- On a low heat, pour coconut milk into a saucepan and add coconut oil and coconut flakes. Stir well and leave to cool.
- Add the stevia drops and almond extract, stir some more, and leave it to cook on low heat for a bit.
- Add in the xanthan gum, stir and pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread out evenly over the parchment paper and transfer into the fridge to set for an hour.
To make the chocolate coating:
- Chop the chocolate and pour it into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add stevia and coconut oil to the bowl and microwave until fully melted.
- Remove almond joys from the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating.
- Store in the fridge.
Note: You can either choose to dip entirely into the chocolate coating or partially.
3. Creamsicle Fat Bombs
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- One small box of orange sugar-free jello
- One tablespoon of Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
- Add the afore-mentioned ingredients in a blender and stir on high until it gets to a thick, whipped texture!
4. Pecan Fat Bombs
- 4 oz. food-grade cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Four tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Four tablespoons erythritol (I used Swerve)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- silicone molds
- Over a double boiler, dissolve the coconut oil cocoa butter and together.
- Whisk in cocoa powder until there are no clusters.
- Then, pour the mixture inside a blender.
- Add erythritol, blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Include cream and blend for about 5 minutes. This will ensure the sugar had dissolved.
- Place silicone molds onto a sheet pan, then fill halfway with pecans.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into desired molds and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Pop-out of molds and enjoy!
Note: Store in refrigerator until eaten; at room temp, they will get too soft.
5. Ginger Fat Bombs
- One teaspoon of ginger powder
- 25 grams of shredded unsweetened coconut
- One teaspoon of granulated sweetener or any sweetener of choice
- 75 grams of softened coconut butter
- 75 grams of softened coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients into a pouring jug until the sweetener is melted.
- Pour into silicon molds or ice block trays and refrigerate for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
6. Cinnamon Bun Fat Bomb Bars
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of creamed coconut- cut into chunks
- One tablespoon of almond butter
- One tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil- not melted
- One tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil or almond butter- this should be based on preference.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Prepare a mini loaf or a muffin pan by greasing and lining it with a parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, include coconut cream and cinnamon then mix using your hands. Transfer into the pans.
- For the first icing, whisk the coconut oil and almond butter together in a bowl and spread over the creamed coconut.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- For the second icing, mix the icing together in a bowl using a whisk.
- Drizzle icing over the bars and freeze again.
- Cut into tiny chunks and enjoy!
7. MockPayDay Fat Bombs
- Two tablespoons of melted salted butter
- Two tablespoons of defatted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of refined coconut oil- melted
- One tablespoon of whey protein powder
- Two doonks of pure stevia extract powder
- A dash of salt- optional
- A bit of maple and vanilla extracts
- Stir together all ingredients apart from the salt and peanuts.
- Taste and add a tiny dash of salt if necessary.
- Pour the candy mixture into molds or a foil-lined container.
- Sprinkle with the desired amount of peanuts.
- Freeze until hard, and remove from molds or break up into pieces.
- Store in the freezer.
8. Fudgy Macadamia Chocolate
- Two tablespoons of swerving
- Two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 oz of cocoa butter
- 4 oz of chopped macadamias
- Melt cocoa butter in a small saucepan over a double boiler.
- Add cocoa powder and swerve then mix until the ingredients are well mixed and melted.
- Now add macadamias, stir, add cream, and give it a good mix and return to the double boiler.
- Pour into molds or paper candy cups, leave to cool and put into the fridge to harden.
- Serve and enjoy.
9. Pistachio Almond Fat Bombs
- Two teaspoons of chai spice
- 1/2 cup of cacao butter- finely chopped and melted
- 1 cup of firm coconut oil
- A cup of all-natural roasted almond butter
- 1 cup of creamy coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- A quarter cup of raw shelled pistachios- chopped
- 1/4 cup of ghee
- One tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- A quarter teaspoon of pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup of full-fat coconut milk- chilled overnight
- Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan by greasing it and lining with a parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt cacao butter and occasionally stir until fully dissolved. When done, set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl leaving out the cacao butter and shelled pistachios.
- Mix using a hand mixer until well combined, and the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Now pour the melted cacao butter into the almond mixture and continue mixing on low speed until well mixed.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and spread out to make it even. Sprinkle top with chopped pistachios.
- Refrigerate until set. This should take about 4 hours, or you can leave it overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
10. Granola Bar Fat Bombs
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut
- A cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of high-quality macadamia nuts
- One egg
- Half a cup of coconut butter
- 1/4 cup of organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Two tablespoons of vanilla extract. You can use a sugar-free vanilla
- One teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend for a few seconds until blended.
- Now press into a shallow glass baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until it begins to brown at the top.
- Cut into little bars and enjoy!
Without a doubt, the ketogenic diet is a flexible one that allows you to have sweet snacks without packing tons of calories on. As good as that sounds, it is, however, essential to consume these keto fat bomb recipes in healthy moderation.
This means that when they are overly consumed, they can take a negative toll on the body weight. I know you would not want to gain all the weight you have lost back anyways.
Eat them in healthy moderation and eat your way to a perfect body!